Location: London, UK
Human Resource Director is responsible for the smooth and profitable operation of a company's human resources department. Human Resource Director supervises and provides consultation to management on strategic staffing plans, like compensation, benefits, team building, training and development, budget, and labor relations etc. We're looking for an experienced professional with a background in personnel management and advocacy. If you love working with people and if you have 10+ years' experience in HR, we would love to talk to you about this position.
· Build and implement employee relations policies to help increase employees' job satisfaction and engagement.
· Ability to coach and mentor team members through the process of understanding the needs and responsibilities of human resources within a large multi-national organization
· Plan a list of procedures and practices for hiring new employees and managing our workforce.
· Understanding of cultural norms, traditions, and working with diverse teams
· Plan employee benefit, payroll, health and safety programs
· Establish an orientation procedure for onboarding new hires and training them to meet the needs of the company
· Communicate with employees about compensation, benefits and other facets of their employment
· Respond to questions or complaints from employees in a timely manner
· Manage all other HR department personnel
· Follow and ensure adherence to relevant all existing governmental and labor legal requirements
· Suggest appropriate innovative measures for improving performance evaluations and employee engagement
· Serve as the point of contact for employment relations and communicate with labor unions.
· Oversee and check the update of employee records
· Initiate, oversee and coordinate updating human resource software systems
Requirements and Skills:
· Advanced degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or similar relevant field
· 10+ years' experience in human resources department
· 3+ years' experience in a HR leadership position
· Strong understanding of the interviewing process, benefits administration, payroll, legal regulations and other HR functions
· Senior Professional in Human Resources Certification (SPHR) will be an advantage
· Excellent communication, leadership and planning skills
· Multi-lingual candidate preferred, (French, Spanish, English, German)
· Computer literacy and Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.