We are seeking a qualified Sales Development Executive to help us sell the products and services that our customers have grown to rely on and to find new prospects and sales leads to convert them into paid users, so that to achieve high sales revenue. The sales development executive must have a strong understanding of the sales process, excelling at generating leads, building relationships and closing deals. The ideal candidate will be a quick learner with strong negotiating skills and the ability to showcase our offerings in a compelling way. Often tasked with giving presentations, attending networking events, meeting existing prospect clients and attending trade shows. It is essential that the sales development executive must be personable and professional.
Major Job responsibilities of Sales Development Executive are, but not limited to:
· Present, promote and sell services using solid arguments and negotiation tactics, to existing and prospective customers.
· Services existing accounts, obtains new orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales factors.
· Maintains up to date information and updates of large projects to capture prospective clients.
· Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships to ensure future sales.
· Visiting existing and potential clients to evaluate needs and promote company’s services.
· Reach out to customer leads through cold calling.
· Create, plan, and deliver sales presentations on company services, while adjusting content of the presentation by studying the type of client and their financial capacity.
· Analyze the market potential, track sales and status reports.
· Achieve and exceed agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
· Monitor competitors and exceed competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, existing services, new services and recovery schedules.
· Recommends changes in services, charges, recovery methods and policies by evaluating results and competitive developments.
· Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
· Maintains professional and financial knowledge by attending workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
· Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
· Attend weekly/monthly sales team meetings and provide information to management about sales figures, goals and obstacles.
· Coordinate with other team members and departments to optimize the sales effort
Requirements and Skills:
· Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing/Sales Communications or related field.
· At least 5 years of working experiences in financial industry, including 2 years in credit sales department.
· Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices.
· Outgoing personality, highly motivated and achievement oriented.
· Time oriented, prioritization and good interpersonal skills.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Ability to balance persuasion with professionalism